Experts in VCI polythene packaging
When sending you a quotation for your requirements we will provide you with PDF documents to help you understand how to get the best out of your VCI packaging. If you prefer, we can also customise the packaging and print your brand name identity to the packaging component, enhancing your corporate image when delivering your high value products.
What is VCI?
At Polycover, we use VCI concentrate, which arrives with us in pellet form. This is blended with LDPE, LLDPE, MDPE or HDPE to create a wide range of PE films, which is suitable for use on metal components and other items, including food products.
Discover more about our range below or send our team a message to learn more.
View our VCI range
VCI Pallet Covers
What are the benefits of VCI packaging?
- Provides effective corrosion protection for a wide range of metal types including Ferrous, Zinc coated, Copper and its alloys, Aluminium and its alloys, Magnesium etc.
- Its basic composition ensures very good flow when used in LLDPE mixtures producing a good surface finish.
- High temperature stable – up to 300°C. A non-fuming masterbatch during extrusion.
- Its hydrophobic abilities ensure no fish-eyes during production.
- Offers better sealing and printing capabilities.
- Clean and very easy to use.
Health and safety
- Nitrite and amine free. It contains no heavy metals.
- Direct food contact approval allows the masterbatch to be produced on the same machines as food packaging films.
- When incorporated into food-contact grade PE, the final film is direct food contact approved.
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly and recyclable.
CALL US 01253 340190