Polythene Mailer envelopes provide a water tight solution for mail order packaging or presentation of point of sale items. They can be supplied with many different widths of self adhesive strip or even different strengths of adhesive, to be used in tamper-proof or temporary re-sealable applications.
For extra security you can opt for a co-extruded material which has two layers. The layers can be used to create opacity or increase the strength of the material. Multi layer materials can also be made from 100% recycled material or contain recycled content in between the layers.
We can manufacture bespoke polythene mailer envelopes to suit your application including size, thickness, colour, opacity, printed or unprinted, perforations to release air and allow the product to breathe, tear lines for ease of opening, and additives to protect the product in long distance shipping.
Available options include:
- Transparent clear material
- Coloured material (translucent or opaque)
- Various grades of glue strip, from re-sealable to tamper evident. 6mm to 30mm.
- 100% recycled or high clarity, high strength, high impact resistant materials
- Perforation lines to aid opening
- Double glue strips for mail order sending and return options.
- Unprinted or printed up to 6 colours
- Printed sequential numbers and barcodes.
- Square base, box shaped envelopes. (Used to line boxes)
- Machine cut options (Handle cut outs or tissue box style, tear away sections)
- UN3373 outer transit packaging
- Believe it or not, we can manufacture mailing envelopes small enough to hold a credit card or large enough to fit a garage door or king size mattress!